Hello and thank you for visiting my website.
I am a licensed professional counselor and registered play therapist (supervisor) specializing in child, adolescent, and adult psychotherapy.
For more nearly 20 years, I have been working with children, adolescents and their families in a variety of contexts and capacities, and I have been in private practice in the metro Atlanta area since 2008.
Student, Cincinnati Psychoanalytic Institute Child & Adolescent Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Program (CAPP)
Ph.D., Counselor Education & Supervision -University of New Orleans
M.E.d., Counseling - University of New Orleans
- Licensed Professional Counselor (Georgia)
- Registered Play Therapist & Supervisor - Association for Play Therapy
- Certified Professional Counselor Supervisor - Licensed Professional Counselors Association of Georgia
- 2013/2014 Participant in Honorary Mentorship Program, New Orleans-Birmingham Psychoanalytic Center
- Founding Board Member, LGBTQ Therapist Resource: http://www.lgbtqtherapistresource.com/, 2013 - 2015
- Co-Facilitator & Founding Therapist, MEGA Family Project Coming Out Support Group for LGBTQ Adults, 2009 - 2012
- Most Outstanding Master's Graduate, University of New Orleans, May 2003